Couple random things if anyone who's anyone who plans such events is reading this, a couple things.
1. Raise the stage that the actors are on. It's REALLY hard for people to see the cast when they are basically on the same level as everyone else.
2. Make the rules easy to understand and figure out.
3. Have a way for people who cant make it to the mall to get wristbands to get one. In the case of this stop, wristbands were given to people who bought $25 worth of Hunger Games merchandise. If I could have called and bought over the phone and gotten a wristband I totally would have!
4. And finally, have graduated standing for attendees. When you have 1000+ people it's REALLY hard for those in the back to see.
Okay, now the fun stuff, here are some pics! You can view all of my pics HERE on Facebook. And I found out after that the Mayor of District 10 was at the event too! You can see her pics HERE.
And I got one video of Josh Hutcherson, Isabelle Fuhrman and Jacqueline Emerson talking about their favorite parts of the movie.
I was able to snag an extra tour poster that they were handing out! (this is also the one they were signing at the meet and greet, but sorry, this one's not signed, it's just the poster)
And luck you, I <3 you all and I'm giving it away!
- US residents only
- All of our other rules apply
- Giveaway ends 3/21
- Click HERE to enter to win!