Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each Tuesday you are given a prompt, then you post your top ten.
This weeks prompt...
Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table
Well in High School I hung out with the odd balls, the loners, the artists, the misfits. Plus I was one of those yearbook/photojournalism geeks so I had a wide range of friends.
1. Adam from If I Stay - he pretty much is exactly like the kids I hung out with at school.
2. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter Series - she would fit right in.
3. Veronica Mars from The Thousand Dollar Tan Line - I know, this is a stretch. Think younger TV show Veronica - we would have been kicking butt in the dark room.
4. Cather from Fangirl - We would have had so much fun writing fanfiction together.
5. Alice from The Truth About Alice - I would like to think I would have been a friend that wouldn't turn on her. I have been the subject of rumors, we are kindred souls.
6. Aimee from The Spectacular Now - just another part of the group. I have many friends like Aimee.
7. Lexi from Revenge of the Girl with a Great Personality - Lexi is one of the in betweeners, like most of our group. She has friends, is popular...she just isn't one of THOSE girls. Like many of us, she is tired of being the girl with a "great personality".
8. Evie from Paranormalcy - She is the tip of fun loving, funny girl that would hang with everyone.
9. Echo from Pushing The Limits - I think I would have forced my way into that friendship. I too come from a troubled background with my mother - so hopefully we could have helped each other out.
10. Simon from The Mortal Instrument Series - gamers unite. He would have pretty much been my dream guy in HS. I would been crushing hard. Trying to think of ways to run into him.